Monday, January 24, 2011

Kaybrie turned 1






We're singing to you sista!

Wipe my face please!

MMMMM!

Our friend Tihati and her daddy.



Kaybrie's 1st birthday party was so fun! We originally wanted to have it had the park but due to 70% chance of rain we moved it to the church last minute(it didn't rain). It worked out and the kids had a great time. We still had a bounce house and a pinata :) Even though it was only 3 days before Christmas we, had a lot of friends and family come to help us celebrate her special day! She is growing quickly and SO smart. I love her sweet personality and her hugs and kisses! I know I say it often but I truly am so grateful to be her mother. She is a blessing to our little family!

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

It was a great party. When is that girl going to get some hair? ;)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

She is just the sweetest little thing! It was so fun to meet her and hold her....so tiny and cute!! Happy Birthday!