Monday, January 24, 2011

It "SNOWED" in QC

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!! :)


She LOVED the snow!

My mom is ADORABLE!

Kaybrie was not liking Santa! It's blurry because I didn't want her to jump out of his lap so I took it as fast as I could..ha, oh well


Nancy's neighborhood had a fun Christmas party last month. I'm so glad she invited us. They had snow, raffles(Nancy got a gift certificate for a restaurant and my mom got a scooter), food, hey rides, bon fires, hot chocolate and more. The kids had a great time and so did I!

2 comments:

The Sheffield's said...

Oh Suzie Q, your family is so adorable. I hope that you are doing well and that you are happy. I love seeing pictures of your growing family. Take care and I hope that if and when I make it back to AZ, that I can see your sweet face.

Mom/Grandma said...

That party was so fun, Thank you Aunt Nancy for having us out.