Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween 2010

We were able to dress up three times this year... We went to Shannon and Donalds (my sister and brother in law) Ward trunk or treat, our own ward trunk or treat and also on Halloween to pass out candy and carve pumpkins at Shannon and Donalds house. It was so fun to see the kids get excited about dressing up! I really love the Fall and Winter holiday season!

Our family before the trunk or treat with the Weirs!


Princess Ladybug eating candy before dinner!!


Baby Bumble bee fully enjoying herself in the stroller =)


My Knight in Shinning Armor lookin sooo handsome!

Us at the end of the night...They were not really into posing for another picture!


Our pumpkins from Sunday. Zayah and Shannon did the skull and Halia and I did the happy face!

4 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Happy Holloween. Love you guys.

B said...

Super cute - of course:)

Unknown said...

I loved all the fun times. I already want to go back in time and do it again. The holidays go by way to fast for me.

Amy said...

Those pumpkins rock! I love the cute little costume wearers too. And beautiful butterfly wings!