Monday, October 25, 2010

Camp LoMia TMR

We had a GREAT time at our ward camp out. It was held at camp LoMia. Being there brought back a flood of girls camp memories, it was great. My mom and I took my three kids and went. We were the first ones there and it was actually 4 hours until the next family came. We played on the tire swing, played in the rain , got really cold and hung out in the craft cabin for a while and let the kids run. They held a ward talent show (those are always good). We just spent time with friends and got to know people a little better. We are blessed to have great people in our ward! I can't wait to do it again.









The Yucky worm they found after the rain had stopped!

Isaiah and Maren P. Playin with fiya

Baby Max P. N Baby Kaybs Chillin in the Pack n Play.

Halia , Eliza W., and Grant P.

Kaybrie Lookin so cute!!

Zayah and Lia helping grandma try to start a fire in the rain before anyone else got there.

Zayah found lots of sticks. I think this one was his favorite =)

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Lia kept on saying, "I love camp 'amia". I love camp LoMia too. We had a great time.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

You have the cutest kids!! Adorable!