Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CUT to CUTE

About a week ago, Isaiah came to me and said "Would it be alright if I cut Halia's hair" of course I said "NO!... did you?" "Just a little...on the back...and the sides" AHHH! We had quite a discussion about who cuts hair and who doesn't and why. This is just some of the Hair I found on the floor in the toy room. He actually didn't do too bad of a job. At least he didn't chop it off at the roots. It could have been way worse.

Auntie Megan came to the rescue and gave her a super cute hair cut!! Thank you Megs, You are GREAT!

3 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

She looks adorable!!

Kandace Welch said...

We almost had the same situation this week! I saw Kennedy with the scissors getting ready to cut Aliyah's hair and I yelled STOP! Luckily nothing had been cut yet!

Mom/Grandma said...

She is a doll whatever the cut. But no more cutting, Isaiah!!