Thursday, December 11, 2008

Isaiah's trip to Banner Gateway's ED

This is him not really in the mood to talk to anyone! What a sad face!

Saturday was a tough day for Isaiah! I was getting ready for Megan's baby shower, Halia was sleeping and Jaba took Isaiah outside to play. A few minuets later they came rushing in the house!! I hear Zayah crying and ran to see what had happened. All I see is BLOOD everywhere! At this point Jaba is tearing his shirt off to put pressure in Zayah's forehead. He was running outside, tripped on a shovel and hit his head, right in the middle of his forehead, on the corner of a brick and it made a pretty deep cut. We took him to the Hospital and he got three small stitches. today the stitches came out. I hope he wont have to bad of a scar. He did so well at the hospital. The worst part was getting the shots to numb the area for the stitches. Now every morning when he wakes up he says "No Doctor. I all better" Poor guy! We are so grateful it wasn't worse! Sorry Megan for missing the shower!
Watching TV waiting for the Doctor!

He fell asleep after they cleaned it but before they stitched it.After they stitched it. You can see the sadness in his eye's of what he just went through!A short time later he was bouncing off the walls. He couldn't wait to get out of there!

3 comments:

M'Liss said...

I remember when Addison was about that age and tripped and fell into a chair. After the stitches came out I saved them and scrapbooked them. Just something fun to remember where the scar above her eyebrow came from.

Mom/Grandma said...

Such a brave boy. We love you Zaya. What do I have to do to get a special treat like that.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I'm so glad he's ok!! What a stud!! This is kind of a random sidenote but your kids are getting so handsome and beautiful!!! We love you guys!!