Thursday, November 13, 2008

A day at the Phoenix Zoo

Today Rebecca and I took our kids to the Phoenix Zoo! I had a great time and I think the kids did to as far as I could tell =) Zayah got to ride a camel and he thought that was so cool. I was a little hesitant to let him but I said he's only 2 once and he really wanted to do it. I'm glad he got to ride.
This is baby Halia checkin out her cool big brother on the camel =)


This is the 2.5 year old orangutan. Her name is Asia. It was so fun to watch her play!






We got home around 5, made dinner, danced around the house then put Halia to bed. Zayah and I were watching a movie and Halia woke up I went to sooth her back to sleep and when I came back not 1 min later a found him like this. We had a long fun day and we LOVE having Rebecca and her family back in Arizona =)


No comments: